Just a quick shout out for the Athlete Lab supported Skills Special Ride on Saturday.
The ride will be a SOCIAL ride with the specific aim of enhancing your bike handling skills. If you’re new to Group riding then this is highly recommended.
Whilst Lizzie Hodges is the main champion, this is not a Ladies Only ride & all are welcome.
- Increase confidence in basic bike handling
- Cornering on the flat
- Cornering downhill
- Hand signals
- Group riding skills
- Meet at Athlete Lab. Amoy Street. 7.15-7.30
- Ride over to Mount Faber with Coach Wilson
- Practise your skills
- Back to Athlete Lab (can leave a bag there if you want)
- Breakfast. Coffee. Chat on Telok Ayer Street
Let Lizzie Hodges know via the thread on ANZA Facebook if interested.