A few dates to save for the lovely ladies of ANZA.
- TDB Picotin planning night 4th Sept
- Chix Picotin night – 11th Sept
- ABC – skills session with Wilson; chix only on this one sorry! – 20th Sept
- Indoor athlete lab rides – 5th and 20th October
(good for those who can’t sacrifice time for an rti on 20th – public holiday)
First Aid – need refreshing/want to feel more confident?
We’re looking to arrange a hands-on first aid course. See the poll on ANZA Chix Facebook so wishes can be granted/catered for appropriately.
Racing Girls – there are a few races this side of Xmas.
- Desaru/Nongsa (2 only entered so far!)
- TDB (at least 3 to race, almost 3 Gran Fondo so far)
- Taiwan KOM (clashing nicely, I’m at TDB)
- SG Nationale (I’m not here so Megan is organising I think).
If you’re keen to race in any of thes events then please let Lizzie Hodges know and we’ll try and include you in any relevant training rides, mails and plans.